From:
Sandra Zobel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2006 19:43:32 EST
hi Sandeeferret

Can you please tell me how Loki da FertCat is doing up there.  Its been
six months since the Boss gave him permission to frolic with the ferrets
at the bridge.  Tell him Shea is still looking for his buddy down here
and it breaks my heart to see him sigh and realize he isn't here.  Please
ask the boss to allow Loki to to send a sign his friend Shea somehow to
let him know that he is ok and will play with him again someday.

We miss him terribly down here and hope he is happy up there with all the
ferrets.  He loved to play with them here.

The Zobels