From:
Austin Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 1997 21:11:32 CDT
Howdy yall!

lookin through todays stuff and saw :
>No American breeder has any.  None.  Okay some other Swedes and Norweigans
>yes but none in America.  We've heard several less than truthful claims from
>other breeders - well rather brokers in the West and Midwest.

Got me wrondering casue there are several breeders I have seen with ads for
angora ferrets... are they or are they not?  I have a mag with several ads
in it for angora fuzzies.... Please let me know....

The trio is just fine... trying to get to forbidden places as always.  Tippi
has a new hobby of taking all the indoor dogs toys and hiding them.  Which
really drives the dog crazy cause I won't let her near the fuzzies.

Still wating for another... I guess ferret math won't happen when you want
it to!  darn!  Just kills me there are so many sitting in a shelter right
now, that I could have!!!!  Course I would also have a million of em if I
could.

Guess I need to win the lotto someday!

Talk to yall later!

Austin and the Tx Trio!

 Cj < look dad! I used the box! give me a treat! >
 Tippi < HEY! Whats the deal? She uses the box and gets a treat!? fine
 then I just won't use it till you give me one!>
 RAZZ < We're on stike! Heck no we won't go!>