From:
johnny+walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 12:57:09 +0000
let me start off by saying i wish i lived in jersey right about now,i
would love to take on a few more carpetsharks,maybe not all 13 but some.
o well,to bad i live in daytona beach,fl.

well about 3 months ago i was picking up my sister in holly hill and found
the cutest baby fuzzy ever.we took real good care of her and put an ad in
the local pennysaver newspaper,asking if any one had very recently lost
there new baby ferret.she was tiny,she did not even have all her fur,it
was short and not very thick at all.well we noticed that she did not have
the 2 tattoos in her ears,so naturaly we thought she was not fixed or
decented,so we set up for her to get the operation.

welltoday is the day,we took her in were told to come back around 3pm for
her.to our suprise she has already been fixed.does any body know of a
breeder who would have fixed her but not gave her the tattoos.i have three
other ferrets,they all have tattoos.

my next question is how long should i keep my fuzzy with the stitches in
her belly away from the others?incase you have not figured it out yet,the
vet opened our poor baby girl up and then seen she was fixed.poor baby!
good news for Zoe is that she gets to eat bubblegum flavor amoxacillin
drops twice a day.

last question is this,does any body know of a ferret diet,my baby zoe
is overweight i beleive.she is the biggest ferret of the 4,not nearly
as long as the others about 1 1/2 inches shorter but at least 1 inch
wider than the rest,all my other fuzzys weigh about 2 pounds,she weighs
almost 4?

any help would be great thanks.

johnny,melissa,and the ferret pack,simone,coco,angel,and zoe