From:
"Denise L. Voskuil" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 1995 20:52:06 -0500
Just wanted to tell everyone that I put up a small ferret page off of my
home page, at http://www.mcs.net/~dvoskuil/html/ferret.html.  It includes
the translated lyrics (merci 'a Anne Charbonneau) to the French folk song
"Il court, le furet," as well as a picture of two of my ferrets, Rocko and
Randall.  I plan on eventually including a list of ferret movie/TV roles
there.

Also, thought people should know: be sure to keep those parrot feeder food
dishes full at all times.  The dish I got my guys to prevent food digging
was emptied out overnight by a midnight-snacking ferret, and one of them
showed his displeasure at this.  He used it as a urinal, evidently by
standing at it (judging by its placement in a corner and its height)!  An
understandable display of grumpiness, I suppose... :P

Happy ferreting,
Denise
--
Denise Voskuil - [log in to unmask]