From:
christa brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 15:20:51 -0700
We hope everyone had a wonderful 4th!  We had a quite one.  My daughter's
going to Bishop Park to see the fireworks with her boyfriend tonight but
I can't handle the crowds anymore.

One of Kathryn's friends brothers was the proud owner of two ferrets but
unfortunately lost the little girl to juvenile lymphoma a few months ago.
Jason moved recently & the landlord found his other ferret & is charging
him $600 to keep him.  As a college student he doesn't have that kind of
money, sooooo....  He asked his sister to see if we'd give him a home
since he knew we had ferts.  What could we say????  As many of you know,
two weeks ago we lost our precious angel, Sno, so the timing seemed right
to rescue this little boy.  He's a large dark sable.  Almost black like
our Pooh & Anna-Belle.  He has obviously been well taken care of & it's
an honor to add him to our business.  He's very well mannered & so far
all the babies get along like they've been together all along!  What a
blessing.  We've named him Aiden.  Jason says he's about seven or eight
months old.  Wish us luck with our new baby!

Christa & Kathryn
"Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hands....."
Scarlet Begonias..... R. Hunter & J. Garcia