From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2008 20:32:28 -0700
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to remind you that the deadline for advertising in the
event program for the November 2008 Pittsburgh International Ferret
Symposium will be coming up soon.

If you are interested in buying ad space in the program please submit
your ad with payment before September 22.

Do you have a little one you would like to remember with a small
business card size ad? Those are only $15. Do you have a ferrety
business, a club or shelter you would like to advertise? We have
other size ads as well.

Program Advertising
Full page $120
1/2 page $65
1/4 page $25

Program will be vertical format
Sizes for ads:
Quarter page ad is 3 inches wide by 4.25 inches high
Half page ad is 6.5 inches wide by 4.25 inches high
Full page ad is 6.5 inches wide by 9 inches high

Printing will be in black and white / grayscale
Format can be JPEG, Photoshop, Illustrator, PDF
Resolution should be 300dpi

Please Make Checks Payable To:
International Ferret Congress
and mail to:
International Ferret Symposium  c/o Sharon Bearden
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff GA  30559

Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks so much,
Sharon, IFC Fundraising Coordinator
http://www.ferretcongress.org