Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 17:25:46 EDT
Hi all!  It is that time of year again for me....yes, I am going back to
work!  For those of you who remember, when I can find work, I generally
end up, out of state.  My last assignment (I work in telcom kids) was in
Chi-town.  Well, when I went to Chicago last summer, I wasn't aware that
I was so desperately loved by two of my fuzzies.  They went on a
"starvation binge" - and refused to eat.  My husband called me, frantic
after the first 3 days.  I had to have someone drive from New Mexico, to
Chicago to bring me my starving children.  Upon entering my little
extended stay hotel (I was there for 3 months), they proceeded to bite my
toes (which they NEVER do) - chitter at me, and pull my hair.....HARD.
I got the hint.  Do NOT EVER leave us behind again Mom, or we WILL kill
you.......

I have 4 fuzzies.  Only two reacted this way.  Does anyone else have this
type of issue?  I mean, I never heard of ferts that would go hungry,
cause Da Momma left......

I have a new assignment...this one is in Kansas and I will be there for 6
months, minimum.  Needless to say, their carrier is already packed, and
Helena and Romulus (Ricky) are ready to go.  They saw the suitcases being
packed and came in and staged a "sit in".  At this time, they warned
me.....don't attempt to leave without us....you still have the bald
patches on your head to prove what happened last time, and we're NOT
afraid to do it again......also - does anyone live in the Overland
Park Kansas area?  I am wondering what the climate is like, and what
precautions I should take for fuzzles in Kansas (other than making sure
I have a basement available)?  Any advice appreciated!!

Kim and Her Army of Idiots.