From:
Jason Kryska and Cheryl Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 18:35:49 -0800
First of all, I would like to thank all of you that sent me email about
this horrible allergy Im having to deal with.  I woke up this morning with
my eyes so swollen I could hardly see, horribly sore and itchy, but when I
read your kind emails it really gave me hope.

I went to the doctor and got some hydrocortisone cream that is really
helping to ease the swelling and redness, and have an appointment with
the allergist.  I asked for a perscription of Zyrtec which so many of you
suggested, but strangely enough, it doesnt seem to be available in Canada.
If anyone knows otherwise please let me know.

Unfortunately I really cant afford to get rid of my couch and get a new
one..  One of the downsides of being on disability is the lack of money
(The upside is I can spend lots of time with my fuzzy kids :)  I am going
to continue to work on keeping the dust down though..  and look into a
hepa filter system, as well we have duct taped up all the holes the kids
have made in the couch, and hopefully that will help to discourage them
from trying to get into there.

I keep thinking its got to be the dust (Hopeful thinking maybe..  maybe
not) as I have had horses and dogs and cats all my life, so I have been
around a lot of hair and dander in the past.

Well, I just wanted to say thank you to all who have written me, and
please keep the idea's coming.  ;)

Btw..  I do have one urgent matter that has come up.  Today when I got
up, I found that our Magic baby has had a problem reoccure over the night.
When I got him, one of his problems was a prolapsed rectum.  With soft
food being fed his little bum began to look much better, infact up til
this morning..  looked perfectly fine.  This morning though, his bottom
once again is red and overly..  err..  Pushed out, if you can visualize
what Im trying to explain (I know..  I dont blame you for not wanting to
visualize this)  When he is in this situation, he seems to feel he needs
to poop more often, though just as often nothing comes.  I have put him
back on moistened food..  but Im wondering if anyone has any other
suggestions.  Have any of you had to deal with prolapsed rectums that
reoccure?  Will he need surgery??

A puffy eyed, (well not quite as puffy) worry wart Mom aka, Cheryl, and
the kids.  ;)