Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2008 16:15:13 +0000
Not show them off?? That would be a crime! I would LOVE to take my two
Rainbow kids to a show. I know they would do well. Both handsome boys.
Big, muscular, sweet happy boys and gorgeous! I don't understand the
problem. Is it because they were considered flavors of the day? Well
I'll tell you I wouldn't dare consider my two boys flavors of the day.
They needed loving homes just like shelter kids. Yes, true I could have
taken on some shelter kids instead but sometimes something else calls
to you. I've taken many a rescue and shelter kids over the years and I
love each and everyone of them but to me, my two boys are no different.
They needed a chance to be ferrets too and they are truly loving every
minute of it!! They are the sweetest, easiest going ferrets. They
melted right in with my crew as soon as their hormones calmed down.
I've never seen such dooking and dancing. Well cept when my poor
mistreated crew upon occasion has to be caged overnight (shame on me)
and they pile out of the cage in the am tearing up the place :).

Oh, someone had said these Rainbow kids smelled different? Not to me.
They smell like a ferret. And did I say they intergrated very easily
with my crew? Oh and the other good thing is they've taken a liking
to the prey I feed. A win, win if I ever saw it.

Yes, I love my big handsome boys. Next to my whole male Kegan (who's
on Lupron to take him out of rutt) they are just da bomb. Well heck, I
love all my kids the same. Some big goofy boys just add to that love.

My joy was putting them all together and watching them dook, tear up
the tubes that run at a hill behind the cages, play with the toys and
let me tickle their bellies to have them tear off just chuckling away.
Ah, the life of spoiled fuzzies.

Welcome home rainbow boys Reed and Rukus. They will always be Rainbow
boys by association, but now they're my boys and I couldn't be happier.

Leanne in Fort Worth