Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:25:03 -0700
Thanks Lori for your response.  The adrenal disease was what I suspected,
specially since he's been on preds and that sometimes aids the advance of
this disease and he's also thinning at the base of his tail.  I was just
checking to see if there was anything else it could be.  He hasn't been
rubbing that spot or chewing on the bars (he has a lot of free roam time,
when in the cage, he sleeps).  So I think you're right, it's probably
adrenal.  Darn!

Thanks for your answer.

mjo and the zoo (Phantom, Lady Star, Topanga, Ragine, Bilbo,Frodo,Frito,
Pepper, & Caesar, and the dogs Garth and Darwin...r.i.p. Nipper,
Lightning, EZ, Cleo & Duke)