From:
richard r stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:53:54 -0700
dooks all

barnaby and i happily wish to introduce to all of you sandy

she is a 4 month old female.  last night at about 9 pm i got a call out
of the blue referred to me by the locale pet store that i was looking for
a new ferret.  well she had one that was no longer wanted she had bought
the girl for a relative that had recently moved to this state.  they then
decided to move back to arizona and didn't want to take the ferret with
her.  now the little girl was exiled to the garage because the husband
hates ferrets, and his son is allergic to them.  so it was decided to
sell her.

so as far as i'm concerned she was guided to me by the ghost of samantha.

rich and barnaby and the ghosts of samantha & pogo
welcoming sandy