Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:14:13 -0700
Hello to all, I just had to send my first message ever to the FML to
tell you guys that I have been quietly reading for several months now,
and enjoying your triumphs, crying at your losses, getting caught up
in your stories, and learning more and more every day about my three
little ones than I ever imagined. I am owned by ferrets now and can't
imagine ever being without at least one for the rest of my life.

Smokey, three years old, had him since age ? 6 months?, a sable
neutered MF ferret, healthy with no problems. Deuce, age 5ish, had
him for one year this summer, a very dark sable neutered MF ferret,
recently diagnosed with early insulinoma, takes prednisolone twice
a day. And Dexter, Deuces cage buddy, also neutered MF male, 5ish,
came from the same lady at the same time, is my white and grey, with
a stripe down his head, and dark eyes, recently diagnosed with a
"degenerative disk in his spine, or arthritis" (he was not using his
back legs all of a sudden, this happened twice before and went away
with the use of anti-inflammatory med), and also on a small dose of
the pred once a day.

These are my guys, I just wanted to formally introduce ourselves, and
thank you all for your sharing. We appreciate you.

Carissa