From:
"C. Obrist" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2004 19:07:30 -0500
Help!  (a little off topic, but you'll understand):

One of my fuzzies walked across the keyboard of my Toshiba laptop while
I had Internet Explorer open.  All of a sudden, EVERYTHING on the screen
is suddenly enlarged: all the icons and fonts -- everything in every
program!  I have no idea what key combination the ferret hit that caused
this to happen.  Reboots don't help and I've tried all the function key
combinations and nothing makes it return to regular size.  Does anyone
have any idea what keys will return my display to normal?

Cindy & the fuzzy bunch, including Mischief, the crazy-making mischief
machine!