From:
Ed Fitler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 18:42:51 -0700
Hello,

I know that there has been some debate on do I, or, don't I vaccinate
for distemper.  Well, here's one to help confuse the matter even more.

Today, I took our foster ferret, Deja Vu, to the vet for her distemper
vaccination.  We use a VERY qualified vet here in town.  Anyway, she had
a very bad reaction to the vaccination.  Within 3 minutes she was wiped
out.  Luckily the vet will take her home tonight and hopefully she will
pull through (our fingers are crossed and our prayers are going out for
her).  Now, for the decision do I or, don't I ????  I don't want this to
turn into a flaming or slandering topic.  But, after what I have seen
today.  I will definitely give second thoughts to distemper vaccination.
I will let you all know the result in the next day or two.

Best Regards,
Ed & Sandi Fitler
Friends & Volunteers
www.geocities.com/a_24k_ferret