From:
Anita Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 13:27:11 -0500
I stopped in a petstore today in Erlanger, KY (near Cincinnati) and they
have 3 ferrets who they say are biters.  When I expressed concern for them
going to inexperienced people, they assured me they will only go to good
homes.

One ferret is FREE to a good home.  They're asking $40.00 each for the
other 2.

They are Peterson Farms ferrets (Iowa) and I think 1 male and 2 females.
(they didn't know and I'm just going by size).  The first is a blaze and
male.  The second is a beautiful silver mitt female.  The free ferret is
an adorable black sable female.

I believe this is a good petstore and they will only go to good homes like
they said.  They are not being handled.  Just enough to put them in a
carrier while they clean their "home".  They are kept in one of those large
glass displays with a wire top.  They use what looks like a recycled
newspaper product for bedding.  They cleaned their home while I was there.
They keep it clean for them and they have food and water.

Any of you experienced ferret owners interested???

Please contact me if you are!!

Thanks,
Anita Klein