From:
Diane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:48:31 -0400
Hey everyone,

Can not thank all of you enough for your generosity of monetary gifts
and raffle ticket purchases. Would also like to publicly thank Barb
Clay of Rocky's for her wonderful post she did in support of our
Natural Area. Great response to it and thank you so much Barb! For
those who cross-posted also, thank you. Please feel free to cross-post
this email as well.

The Natural Area is on hold for the moment unfortunately for two
reasons;

1. We have to concentrate on the shelter part of the project since move
in date of July 19th is fast approaching and da-fuzzies need a place to
go for comfort.

2. We have basically run out of money and had to go into the shelter
renovation funds to do as much as we did. We should have it completed
shortly after we move in.

Here is what we have raised so far:

Monetary Donations - $2375.00

Raffle sales will be posted at end of raffle.

The good news, we have a pond for it now. It is a used pond but in
EXCELLENT shape and the great news is only cost $50.00 as opposed to
the $250.00+ it would have cost new. Thank you Jed for all your help!

The Natural Area website has been updated with new pictures
http://www.fgrh.org/construction.html .

Raffle #1 will be ending July 12th. 9 more days.
http://www.fgrh.org/raffles.html .
Please go check them out and help us complete the natural enclosure
for the ferrets. More will be coming soon.

Raffle #2 begins July 4th. This single item raffle is a 50-50 raffle.
The 50-50 raffle will run for 2 months. Drawing will be held Saturday,
Sept 6th. We will display a running tally on the raffle page so
everyone can see how much is in the pot for the 50-50 raffle. At the
end of the raffle, the total amount of money will be split 50/50
between one lucky winner and our Natural Area Fund. This is a great
chance to win a nice sum of cash! Single tickets will be $1 or you
can buy 6 tickets for $5 or 12 for $10.

We have had requests for more bedding in the raffles. Normally I would
sew but with the move, shelter chores, vets and construction, just do
not have time to do so. If anyone who sews can make and donate some
bedding, we would deeply appreciate it. I have precut bedding in need
of seamstresses. If anyone will volunteer to sew it for us, I'll send
it to you.

Monetary donations to assist with this project are still needed. If
you can spare a dollar we will be forever grateful. Everything helps.

PayPal donations can be sent to:
thru <http://www.paypal.com/> .
There is a PayPal donate button on our Natural Area Fundraiser site
<http://fgrh.org> .

Checks can be sent to:

Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven, Inc.
Natural Area Fundraiser