From:
THH Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 08:11:26 -0500
Happy Anniversary to us. We are officially one year old this month.
This past year has been just fantastic for all. Thank you for making
TheHideyHole a success.

Profits for May's sales will go to Scales and Tails in New Jersey.
June's shelter-of-the-month will be Rocky's Ferret Rescue in Maryland.
A big thanks to all who stopped in, registered, and purchased. (If you
desire a shelter other than the ones named on my site to benefit don't
hesitate to let me know. Please include contact information for the
shelter so I can make arrangements with them for delivery of
donations.)

Congratulations to May's drawing winner, Kim Wile. The winner for the
Anniversary drawing is Leese Haak. (Remember: Only registered people
are eligible for the drawing so stop in and register (if you haven't
already)).

Gift certificates are available. Please contact me ([log in to unmask])
if you wish to purchase one. If you wish to use multiple gift
certificates on one order let me know before you place the order so I
can make the changes needed for your account.

With the advent of summer I hope to start some new and interesting
items, so check back often to see what is added. Thank you, again,
for making TheHideyHole.Com a success.

Lynn Toole
TheHideyHole.Com

Custom made requests are always welcome. Just send me an email at