From:
Ty Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 1996 01:01:12 -0800
Hello fellow fuzzie owners
Truly, I am a newcomer to this great source if information that we call the
internet, but I am so excited to see all these people who love their ferrts
so much.  I wuold wager more than any I've ever seen.  Anywho, it's always
been a dream of mine to have a ferret and this tried goal was almost deemed
impossible as I have lived in Escondido, Ca for the greaer part of my twenty
tyears.  Now I'm in Tacoma Wa and have exciedly bought Ali ho is a great joy
in my life.  If anyone out there is an undercover ferret owner in So.Cal,
please let me know.  I'd love to help lobby for the legalization of ferrets
in California.  My folks have been updating me on all teh legal infor
regarding pets like ali.  Also if anyone is in the Tacoma area please buzz
me so we an chat a bit.  It's so tough being a first time ferret owner,
especilly to one who's so spastic, but lovable anyway.

Thanks-
         Ty & ali
       ali who is a