Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 00:36:31 -0400
I have a 1 yr. old ferret (Miss Attitude) that is becoming more and more
scared.  You move or talk and she runs, when you hold her she is all
teeth and is chomping on your hand, arm, whatever she can grab.  I had an
8 1/2 yr.  old die last Aug.  and she acted like this, but grew out of it
sort of, but she was never all teeth.  I was wondering if there might be
some illness that migh be causeing this.  She is part blaze, but seems to
hear cause when I talk to her, she looks and runs.  She sees good,
follows my hand or towel really good.

Thanks for any help.
Carol - [log in to unmask]
Sir Lancelot, Princess Anna, Junior, Miss AttitudeMissing - Shiela,
Shy-Girl, Traveler, Me-Me, Queen Blaze, Lady Marion, 28 babies 1 to 3
days old