From:
JAMIE MITCHELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 22:08:24 -0800
hi all!!

i hope that you are all doing well.  i am so sorry that i didn't let
y'all know how the vet visit turned out.  nippy weighs 4 pounds!!!  zoie
had a bacterial infection and he is doing well after the antibiotics.
eddy the new baby, has a neurological doisrder that doesn't seem to
affect him other than his walking and balance.  other than that, he is
very healthy.  he seems to be getting better at walking and not falling
over.  tonite, i went with a friend to go get her a puppy, and i ended
bringing home 2!!!  we literally have a zoo now!!!  lol they are
adorable, they are a small breed.  anyways, i am sorry that i haven't
been writing.  i have just been trying to keep up with all my email!!!!

hugs&dooks!!!

jamie & the fuzzy gang