From:
Andrea Camp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2014 08:43:29 -0700
Hello all,

I am wondering if anyone has been using the Nobivac DPv distemper
vaccine as an alternative to the Purevax? I am trying to find
statistics on reactions to this vaccine compared to those from the
Purevax as our vet clinic here is reluctant to use the Nobivac and
of course there is still no word on when the Purevax might ever be
available again.

Any input as to reactions and severity would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you
Andrea