From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2010 04:36:01 -0800
THANK YOU sooooooooooooooo much Pie O' Pah for greating my girls! As
much as my heart hurts from losing all my babies you mentioned (and
those you didn't), it makes my heart smile to know & hear that everyone
is is well and happy at the Rainbow Bridge & waiting for me. Give Kaos
a big hug for me and tell him thank you for being a loyal friend and
protector of his smaller siblings. Please tell Renae thank you for
gracing my life and giving me the strength to become a rescue and that
I love and miss her soooooo much. Her image became the logo for my
rescue and SHE was the one who made me realize that I was/am needed in
this world. Thank you also for honoring "Mike" who was the love of my
life and became a special part of it when I was 15yrs old. He was the
one who taught me that there was good in everyone despite the masks
they wear, not just people but animals as well.

LOVE to you for everything you do for us.

Fuzzy hugs & whisker kisses,
Mommie Debi
Debi Sadowski Fuzzy Loving Ferrets