From:
Rebecca Cory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 1997 02:10:06 -0400
This is my first posting.  Love the articles.  Need some questions?  Has
anyone heard of "Marshall Farms" assemble line for breeding ferrets for the
pet stores?

If you have, please send me e.mail at [log in to unmask]  The reason why I'm
writing about this is my vet brought this up when I took one of my ferrets
in - he passed away of lymphoma - he said there are some problems with the
gene-pool being very small and discovering that ferrets are aging much
sooner and have more problems with different types of disease.  Marshall
Farms is located somewhere back east?  So if there is someone near there or
have heard of this please let me know.  Thank you.
Again e.mail me at [log in to unmask]

Becky and 8 fuzzies, CA