Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2007 04:00:44 -0600
Bridge Greeters could you please greet Mozart who was recently killed
by predators after a long battle for survival after being expelled from
her Whiskers group by her mother, Flower.

Her mom Flower and several of her brothers and sisters are already at
the bridge, so could you please take Mozart to the MeerKat Corner so
she can again be with her beloved family members.

My heart is so broken after watching Meerkat Manor where the last scene
was Mozart laying out in plain site, you could clearly see that she had
been mauled by something that took her precious life.

Please give her a big huggles from me as I know that she is going to be
greatly missed by her family and her many fans.

Chris
PHBumble
Exotics Forum Leader

[Moderator's note: Mozart was already greeted, though there have been a
couple of requests for another greeting! BIG]