From:
Susan Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 02:46:08 -0700
Hello all furkids and parents,

I'd be grateful for any advice you can give me.  Bailey, approx 5 years
old neutered male has been very lethargic.  He comes out to play as
normal, bounces as normal but then goes to sleep after 10 or so minutes.
We've had bloodtests done and they showed up early renal failure.  He's
on the KD prescription diet, duck soup style but he's lost a lot of
weight.

If anyone has any ideas why he might have the lethargy, I'd be very
grateful as the vets not entirely sure.  He has lost weight but I'm
feeding him three ducksoups a day of the KD diet and he's getting on
with it well.

I am quite concerned that KD is alright for him although I understand
some FMLers have said it's okay.  Thanks guys!

Luv Susan

When Susan goes to sleep all the weasels go to sleep, the fat boy in the
hammock, the brown one in the socks and lector the old softy in the shape
of a street wise weasel.