From:
Kris Kalaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 12:46:01 -0800
We had the birth of two lovely baby kittens on Jan. 9th.  To great
sadness I found one to be very sick guessing he had a congenital heart
defect.  I took him to the vet yesterday and my DR. confirmed it.  I
knew the little guy was on his to the bridge and his trip was looking
long and hard.  So I had to make the very hard choice to help him Cross
the bridge swiftly.  He was only known as Baby to us and he is missed
horribly.  He was so very sweet all ready enjoying the hands of humans.

His surviving brother is a large robust guy.  His nose is so pink and
his little ears stick straight out.  He will stay with us.  After all
this how could we not keep him?  He got his name yesterday, by my 5 year
old daughter.  She knows i read about ferrets on the PC.  And with out
knowing a thing about peoples screen names she said, "Mommy, I know what
to call him."  "Lets call him BIG!".  I laughed and said sure.  So the
little( yet large) almost 3 week old survivor is now know as Big.

Bridge greeters, please keep your eye out for very small, very sweet
white with grey ears, tail and saddle kitten.  He is quite and soft.  I
know he would make the best of friends to lots of our missed companions.
He would love to be pet again.

Thanks for listening,
Ladyhawk