From:
Bill Roberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 10:46:51 -0600
I was just wondering if anyone has fuzzies that have super scratches.  It
happens when they are all cozy in there hammock and one of them will fly out
of the hammock and fly down the stairs of the cage and the proceed to
scratch.

I have check for flies and dry skin.  Maybe they just have to scratch.

I work nights.  So I sleep durning the day.  My cage is lext to the bed and
let me tell you when one of them does this it is quite alarming especially
when you are sound asleep.  Because it sounds like a freight train is coming
right through the wall.

From Bill, Bandit, Shakes, and Sniffy.