From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 22:26:23 -0800
Well, we will know Monday after a judge decides what will happen.  We are on
pins and needles here.

The County Prosecutor, Animal Control and the Safety Director want to
release Phoenix to me.  Gee - doesn't it sound strange to have the
Prosecutor on our side?

He is doing well, and I believe would love to be able to run around more,
he gets about 45 minutes to and hour while I am there a day.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Jean & The Zoo Crew
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter