From:
Susan Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 15:43:42 +0000
Anyone who is thinking about assisting a shelter this month.  We sure could
use some help this direction.  I realize our numbers seem small compared
to many shelters in bigger areas, but please bear in mind, we are the only
shelter in our area, I run it mostly alone and we have no real income for
the shelter.

Normally *out of pocket* is not a huge deal but we are going through some
personal problems that leave us limited temporarily.

Our biggest real need right now is supplements such as FerretVite or
Nutrical and canned food for duck soups.  The normal numbers for rescues
here at any given time is 10-12... which for us is *getting full*.... of
the current 10..  we have:

3 who are extremely thin and malnourished, who were fed cat food
previously.

3 with Adrenal Gland Disease

2 with Insulonmia

We are going through the duck soup and supplements like crazy.  Any help
would be appreciated.

Susan Malone
1932 South 111th East Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74128