From:
Amanda Osenbaugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:39:10 +0000
Forgive me all for being blunt, but our new addition, Harriet, has a
swollen butt.  I noticed it about 2 days ago and am concerned with what
it might be.  She is approx.  9 weeks old, and we have only had her for
a little over a week now.  She is eating and drinking really good, plays
just fine, (in fact, thinks she can 'overrule' Ozzy, by trying to drag
him around by his ear!).  I'm not sure what is causing this problem.
Anyone with any suggestions, please contact me....... Her poop looks
good, although it is not as solid as Ozzy's, but also not runny.  She is
urinating fine also.  She is a MF, and is on the MF food.  Please give
me some suggestions........any and all will be greatly appreciated...

Thanks!

Mandy.......and crew.....Ozzy and Harriet