Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 18:57:27 +0000
Ok here is a silly question for all of you but if afa is a corporation that
doesn't get to pick its bosses then do we get paid like at work?

Ok now for a serious question what are the benefits of joining AFA, what
do we get for sending are money in just a newsletter.  I find that with a
little bit of searching on the web i can find much more information than any
newsletter can print.  There aren't any AFA shows in my area so how can the
AFA benefit me and my ferrets.  Now I am not knocking AFA at all they do a
lot of good work.  If there isn't any benefit and i get no voice in the
issues and how things are handled (even a small voice) why would I join.
According to Bill the AFA doesn't get involved in politics so what benefits
would I obtain by being a member of this organization?  I hope some of you
AFA members can help me out here I would like more info please.

FERRETMAN