From:
Kez Fizzygig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 08:51:22 -0500
Goodnight Bear,
I can not say goodbye, because one day I hope to see you again.  Goodnight
is what makes you seem closer to my heart, and my hands, which await the
day I can again cuddle you closely and smell raisins on your breath.

You were Daddy's first pick.  When he saw you, he know you were the baby
for him.  You were so tiny, just 5 weeks old.  When you slept, all curled
up like a chocolate cinnamon roll, you could fit neatly&nbsp;in Daddy's
hands, and still leave room for more.

Stingy you were with kisses, but rewarded were we when you chose to give
them.  You loved a good rub on your tummy and always you were the first one
in my lap in the mornings we all spent together.  I will miss your winter
Jell-O belly, your deep dark eyes so full of love and always begging to
hear the sound of the raisin bag.  I will miss calling out your name and
having to you come to me for a kiss and a cuddle.  Most of all I will miss
your bright and shining spirit, because out of all of our babies, you alone
could carry the title of "Majestic", because that is who you truely are.

When you arrive at the the bridge, look for Sandee, she will show you the
way.  You can dook now, and eat, if you want.  You can walk and run and
never feel another day of pain, or hunger or have another seizure.  You
will love and be loved, play and be played with.  I am sure you will find
that unlimited supply of stashed raisins you have always dreamed of, and
you can go ahead and eat them all in one day if you wish.

Today I go to pick up the furry shell you left behind.  I know it is no
longer you in there, just the physical form you choose to share with us.
We are going to take you, and your favorite sack I made, *and* the rest
of the box of raisins to a wonderful place that is filled with magic and
wonder.  There we will say our goodnight's and tuck you in, and wish angels
on your pillow, and ferretone on your tummy, and that our love will always
be with you.

Thank you for being a apart of our lives, a very wonderful part.  I am
grateful for the time God allowed us together.  Give Sandee a raisin for
me ok?  And tell her thank you as well, because I know you will be in
good company and good hands from now on.

I love you Bear,
Mommy