From:
julie johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 2009 18:15:08 -0600
I could sit here all day, week and month and say thank you and to me
that would not be enough. The ferret community never ceases to amaze me
on how such wonderful, loving, kind people come together to help each
other out. First I have to thank Tara, she told me the one thing she
was blessed with was her mouth, well she is a true blessing to me. As
most of you know on our ferret groups we are like family and we not
only talk about ferrets, most 99% of the time we do) I just needed to
vent, I have held so much inside since loosing my grandmother, there
has been so much pain and sadness and the problems just kept
continuing. I know I am not the only one experiencing so much and my
heart just breaks for what everyone has or is going through. I just do
not know what is happening to this world.

I want to thank everyone who came forwarded to help Stewie and Lily in
our time of need. Thank you for all the kind words, emails, cyber hugs,
lupron and help with the vet bill so they could be cared for. I was
speechless, my heart over flowed with the love and generosity from such
wonderful people. Not to sound pitiful but over the last several months
I have felt so alone and so empty, I guess that is all normal when you
have dealt with so much loss. Over the last couple of days I realized,
I am not alone and I do have a family (ferret family the best kind to
have)

A little update on Stewie and Lily. On Friday we received the lupron
injections and I took Stewie, Lily, Moose and Owen aka horn dog to
the vet. Moose is the one that had a cystic kidney removed back in
Feb. He is doing good, he got stressed over the vet visit and has had
abfew vomit spells. Owen is great just needed to shot to control is
overly loving behavior. I am sure his sisters and brothers are very
grateful. : )  Lily has gained a whole 6 oz. and now weighs 1.6 lbs.
She got her lupron shot and some antibiotics for her vulva discharge.
Stewie had several test ran on him and from the test results my vet is
afraid that the adrenal tumor is more then likely cancerous so surgery
would not be an option. He is on pet tenic for anemia and lots of tlc
plus duck soup. Hopefully Stewie has plenty of time with us, but I also
worry about sweet Lily being by herself. So please keep them both in
your prayers.

Also please keep Boo-Boo in your prayers too. I believe very much
in the power of prayer and Boo-boo is having a hard time with his
insulinoma. He just turned 3 in April and we had to up his prednisolone
for the 3rd time. I pray this will take care of it and keep in stable.
Its so hard to watch them go through this.

Again thank you so much for all the help and prayers. Lots of hugs
from the ferrets at the ferret's choice. Especially Stewie and lily.

--
Crazyferretmom  (julie johnson) and the 11 fuzzbutts
In Memory of Sidney Sue, Slinky, Allie Boy, Polo Man, Roscoe,

Please check out my NEW website, affordable, top quality ferret
bedding & ferrety items
http://www.ferretsheavenlydreams.com/

The old one is still open you just can not purchase from that one,but
it allows you to see what all I have since I have not got my new one
totally set up.

www.theferretschoice.net
working on New website and New name
Ferrets heavenly dreams bedding coming soon

facebook (julie medley johnson)