From:
Kris Kalaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 14:33:31 -0700
Yep it's a new thread!  Toilets and Ferrets!  Here is my problem....

Normally I would not let my ferrets into the bathroom because it a place
full of small fuzzy dangers.  However in times of curiosity I have let
them explore the floor to see it's not that great in there.  NOT!

Two things they discovered and thought were oh so wonderful.  First, the
toilet brush!  A pure obsession there.  Even though it's the type that
completely seals into it's own container it is Raistlin and Fizbans first
priority to knock it over and attack the brush end.  YUCK!!!!  So now the
brush is soaked in a bleach solution often and then rinsed well.  Second,
Lily thinks the big rubber plunger is just awesome to bite drag around
and try to climb into.  She is my small DEW and fits nicely in the cup
of the thing.  Again...YUUCKK!!  Again...cleaned often!

And after reading about the toilet trouble I am even more sure I do not
want my fuzzies in the 'Throne room'.  And now I am even more sure they
will try harder to get in there!!!