From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 1995 20:32:52 -0700
Hi,
Sorry to those of you who get upset at my use of punctuation and capitals.
i have had many people contact me privately praising me for my enthusiasm
and i feel this is only a part of that.  i am new to computers & didn't
realize how upset some people can get over these things.
Big thanks to Dr. Karen for carin', i much appreciate your support and due
to your suggestion i will turn the creep over to the aspca and the attorney
general.  i spoke to my lawyer today who loved it and said to let the *^#$$%
sue me, he'll only get himself in major trouble and i'll countersue for
false representation of the animal's condition upon sale.  i will win this
battle no matter what.
thanks to all the rest of you that e-mailed me privately w/your support, it
truly means a lot to me to know you are behind me and care about me & mine.

fuzzy kisses forever, kelleen and the insane animal house!