From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 09:34:37 -0700
Well friends I'm back now and it looks like my little boy Snickers has
grown a set of Brass Ones when my Mom got back from her morning walk he
taclked her ankle from behind with his lunging tackle grab and tried to
chew her ankle off and he isn't so little anymore he makes Vinnie look
like a dwarf ferret snickers is built like a long and low tank.  My
brother Joe says he looks like a racoon that fell into a taffy pulling
machine he is so cute I just relish the time he attacks my feet.

David L. Owings
Snickers, Shadow