From:
Robyn Fink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 1996 18:22:43 -0400
Hello there in FML land,

I've been reading the FML for a few weeks now, I've owned ferrets for 5
years now, but I feel like such a novice after reading the posts over the
past weeks.  I've been reading the 'food debate' and I haven't heard
anything about Marshall's Premium Ferret Diet.  I've seen it advertised in
the Ferret Outfitters Catalog.  Are there any opinions about it that anyone
would like to share.  I've always fed my ferrets Cat Chow, but I want to
feed them what's best.

Thanks ahead of time for your help.

I'm in WV, are there any other ferret fanatics in the area?

Thanks again,
Robyn
Jaz, Taz and Baby