From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 03:23:52 -0800
Well, I'm sitting on the hotel computer, waiting for the bus to go to
MEPS then go on the big plane to great lakes...i'm pretty excited, just
wanted to wish everyone a quick goodbye.  I'm going to miss reading about
the john deere tractors, saraferret, and all the good and sad times that
everyone has shared.  I loved being able to check my mail everyday and at
least have a smile or two...I'm going to have withdrawls lol!!  Wish me
luck!

-val

*send me a letter @ [log in to unmask] !!*

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
~*`~*`FERRETS RULE~`*~`*
Missing Noodles + Rosie at the Rainbow Bridge