From:
T OSullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 15:50:08 -0000
[re] Shelby "Chub" Kimura

Hi

I am not a vet and I found your notes interesting.

For many years I have been talking my ferrets, rabbits and rodents along
to veterinary and other colleges around the UK so that the students can
get a hands on approach to ferrets.

I have passed on my experience as a ferret owner over the many years
I have kept them as pets and my experience goes back long before the
majority of ferret owners kept ferrets as pets here in the UK

Most colleges now keep ferrets on the premisses so nolonger need my help,
but if there is any college etc in the midlands who would like a vitsit
from some one with animals, please get in contact.

http://www.geocities.com/houseferrets13uk/index.html

Tony