Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 18:55:25 -0800
Hi all
Sorry for this one being late again, maybe to much ferretvite.  Have to lay
off dat stuff I will get fat and start to waddle.

A little guy came in some time ago but I am slow I guess.  Said his name
waz Mulder.  He waz greeted by Scully.  Dey seemed happy to see each other.
Dey went to the Festival for a while and danced and partied with some
friends of Scully.  Then day went on to da Wrestling Matches to give dat a
try.  They were doing pretty good in da tag team matches to with lots of
cheering and dooking.  He said to tell Mommy and Daddy that he luved them
and sends dem lots of kisses and cuddles.

Well I think I will go over to da Flying Lessons and see if I can work out
some and get my girlish figure back.  Gotto go

By BYe
Sandee