From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 05:45:55 -0500
My condolences to all who have had their beloved fur kids cross to the
bridge, and for those who have some missing, may they come home soon.

I sent 2 packages before Christmas for kids on the ADV Christmas Tree.
I know that one was received, I saw it posted here, but have lost the
addresses and am worried the other kid didn't get theirs.  Packages were
sent to Elvira and to Party Crasher.  If you would e-mail me and let me
know that they were received I'd appreciate it, and sorry for having lost
the post for the baby who did receive the package.

Does anyone know how to contact Jim Higgins at Widget's Halfway House?
The web site is closed and I can't get e-mail through to him.

Thanks,
Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and
 taste good with ketchup"
"Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have"