From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 08:42:54 -0500
Well, when we were given our ferret by my brother, the name was Penelope.
Our ferret was thought to be a woman.  How wrong they were!  My brother
had gotten the ferret from a family who was not keeping it properly.  They
were keeping it in a glass aquarium!!  Not feeding it properly, and letting
their kids mishandle the ferret.  Well, needless to say, he fixed that.  I
kept looking and looking at our ferret, read this book, and finally deduced
that it was a he.  We then tried to name him STUDLY DUDLEY (Dudley Do
Right) because that was Penelope's boyfriend in the cartoons.  SORRY!!
FERRET DOES NOT LIKE THAT NAME.  My daughter finally just started calling
him FERRITO, and he now comes to that name!

Hugs & kisses from the Lone Ferrito!