From:
Ferret Lovers Club of Upstate NY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 19:00:51 -0400
Permission to cross post.

This is for anyone that has filled out the form on our website to join
our club.  We have been having technical difficulties with the membership
form on the website.  If anyone has filled out the form to join the club
and has not received an e-mail back from me please go back to the site
and fill out the new form and e-mail it to me.  I will then e-mail you
back upon receipt of your form to let you know I received it.  Or if
you would rather e-mail me directly you may do that also.  The address
is listed below.  I apologize for any inconveniences in advance.

Stephanie Nickles
Club President
Visit us at
http://ferretloversuny.org