Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 18:46:33 -0700
Hi all
These are a little late.  I was extremely buzy yesterday and did not get a
chance to write them up.  I am sorry for dat.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Cupcake.  I looked her
up and she came from da same place as Syd so I asked Syd to meet her.  I
introduced them and they became fast friends.  Syd wanted to know all da
stuff from there since he waz gone.  She said dat she hadn't been there dat
long but dat she would tell him what she knew.  They wondered over to da
Gravy Gourmet while they talked cause she said she waz hungry.  She ate
quite a bit of da chicken gravy.  She said she felt bunches better and she
sends her luv to her new mommy.

A little girl and boy came in together.  They said their names were Babs
and Slim.  I gave them da tour of da place.  They went over to da Gravy
Gourmet also and had a snack.  Then they were going over to da Otter Slide
and do some sliding.  They didn't seem to mind da water at all and were
soon sliding down and splashing in da water then running back and sliding
again.  They seemed to enjoy it a lot.  They were sliding over and over
again for a long while.  They said to tell their mommy dat they felt a lot
better and they said to send her their luv and lots and lots of kisses.

I am off to join in on a tube race.  Gotto go

Bye BYe
Sandee