From:
Carol Voivedich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:16:27 -0600
Oscar had his right adrenal removed on October 18th.  Oscar came through
the surgery just fine, but what I am most excited about is, he is getting
his hair back!!!!

Also he is starting to act like the dominant ferret he has been for the
past six years.  Last night he chased, danced and pulled the other ferts
again like he did before he got sick.  I am so glad to have my old fert
back.  Just wanted to share.

Carol Voivedich, Oscar, Lilly, Pacey, Stewart, Jill and Newman
Missing Bailey Boy, Elle Mae, Jack and Duckie