Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:11:16 -0700
Well Anon :) Millie is sweet and says THANK YOU when people come to
help. She never is rude or raises her voice at you. As I see it the DMK
rescue is OVER. OVER!! The Rinbow ferrets are still in Millies care b/c
she is not letting them go with out being vetted, ADV Tested, FIXED and
microchipped (Which should have been done with the DMK ferrets as
well).

Millie is getting help and having people drive from all over TEXAS, LA
and other states because she is kind and polite. Texas is taking care
of their own and the people coming from the other states are being
treat graciously while here.

I doubt any ferrets will leave Texas :) It makes me VERY proud to be in
this State. We all have stepped up to the plate and did what needed to
be done THE CORRECT WAY!!

THANK YOU Millie for sharing your home and life for these babies to be
in a better place!

Hugs,
Staci L. Sharp