From:
"Erin T. Sabater" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 01:31:57 EDT
Hello Friends!
Well it was a LONG road trip from Florida to Las Vegas but we made it!  We
drove from midnight to noon and found shelter during the day.  We snuck the
babies in at all of our stops except the last one.  But the hotel manager
was very nice about the ferrets.  He was just happy that we didn't have a
big dog, which was his first question when we said we had animals with us,
and would it be a problem.  ha ha

I want to thank everyone who opened their hearts and homes to us along our
route.  Luckily we didn't run into any trouble along the way.  Besides,
with our driving hours we were reluctant to wake any of you in the middle
of the night or too early in the morning.

The babies made the trip easily enough.  And today was a 6 baby bathing
day!  They smell SO good now and are nice and tired, sleeping peacefully.
They are loving all the space they have here (as our apt is ferret proofed)
unlike the apt in FL, where they only had the one room to play in.

So again, thank you to all the kind people who offered help to us along the
way.  Who knows, we may head back out to FL or VA next year, and I may call
on all of you again then. :)

Special note to Millie Sanders; We wanted to stop by and meet you, but you
were out of town or it was about 4am when we passed through your area.  I'm
still waiting to hear what happened to Ammonia, as the two of you have been
in my thoughts for a while now.

God Bless You all !
Erin and The Kids
Ayla (another road trip...whatever)
Kato (I'm going to bite right through this cage if you don't let me out)
Rikki ( I'm with you, Kato)
Cocoa ( Are we there yet???)
Cinder (I'll just sleep...nothing else to do)
Tsunami ( I can't hear all those big rigs whizzing past us, so nothing
bothers me, I'm going to use this time to sleep and eat, my two favorite
things next to playing)