From:
Lori Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 09:19:38 +0000
Use beefy clips when hooking your ferret to your carry sacks.  MoJo (aka
Evel FerretNevel) thinks it's great fun to bonzai out of the carry sack.
We have him on a short lead attached to his harness so he doesn't go far.
He loves this game.  I am not so enthusiastic about it ;-)

Anyway, a while back we had clip failure and he noseplanted onto asphalt.
He chipped a canine and got a little road rash on his chin -- no serious
damage.  Still ...

Oh, and yes, he immediately wanted to go bungee jumping again.  But his
mean mom made him wait until we got some sturdier swivel clips.

-Amaril*Lo