From:
Himberger Gerri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 13:16:31 -0800
There is an adrenal, possibly with insulinoma, male at the Colorado
Springs Humane Society.

Someone recently took his collar off of him.  Apparently he was too much
trouble to love once he started getting sick.  I would take him out
myself, but there is no way I can afford to take on a sick ferret.He was
dumped, so there is no telling how old he is, but given his condition, I
would assume this big boy is older.  He will be released for adoption
Friday.  If anyone can help this sweet boy, he is at the
Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region, 633 S 8th St, C/S, Co.

Web site www.hsppr.org