From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2006 02:56:46 EDT
I hate doing this, and luckily I don't have to do it often.  But I come
with my hat in hand.  In the last 24 hours I have had 14 rescues.  Not
all one rescue, but 14 ferrets from 6 different rescues.

Not only to I not have the money to pay transports, but I need places to
send them.  If they is anyone living in AZ that is willing to help with
this, what I need are drivers that are willing to come to the San Diego
area and take these innocent ferrets to find a new home.

Also if anyone would like to make a donation you can Paypal to
[log in to unmask] or by snail mail to:

CDFA
P.O. Box 1249
Magalia, CA  95954

Thank you,
Robin Jones
CDFA, Southern California Rescue Coordinator